Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wonderful Land of Disney

Although we started our LA trip with a night in this gorgeous room overlooking Disneyland

we didn't actually get to spend time in the magical place itself until the end of our stop in Cali.

As someone who had never been to any Disney Park, I was very much looking forward to this new experience. And as Steph put it, the best way to experience Disney is with people who can really appreciate it for what it is, and I definitely had that.

There is not much to be said about Disneyland that does not seem to be too cliche. We met characters, went on Splash Mountain, ate junk food. Jon's mom was so nice and gave us many fast passes so we didn't have to wait in line for most rides, and felt it was worth it when we had to queue for over an hour to meet three of the princesses.
With the Big Mouse himself.

We also went over to California Adventure to try out some of the bigger rides. I was completely amazed by the California Screamin' rollercoaster and both impressed and stunned when I finally got to experience the Tower of Terror I had heard so so much about.

The only let down of the day was that the "Small World" attraction was closed. Looks like I will be making my way down to the Disney on the other coast once I return from this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment